BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 28, 2009

Must Do's at Hollywood Studios



Disney's Hollywood Studios is my favorite park, hands down. I could spend days upon days in this park and not get bored. I spent a lot of time at this park during my CP and my favorite things to do include:

Attractions:

1. Rockin' Roller Coaster











2. Hollywood Tower of Terror


















3. Toy Story Mania- but get there early because the line is always long and fast passes run out early!!













Shows

1. Beauty and the Beast- live on stage... I could watch this all day.



















2. Lights motor Action: Extreme Stunt Show

Food

1. 50's prime time cafe- great home styled food and a fun atmosphere!!
2. Sci Fi- I never actually got to eat here but I really wanted to and I heard it was great!!!

Also... make sure to take the time to view the performances by the street performers!! They are great!!















And please, please, please see Fantasmic... it is my favorite... EVER!